The WBNBC network was created to allow you to exchange, share, discover, and improve your quality of life, increase your company's productivity and profitability, and provide you with new opportunities.
All communications within the network must be performed with respect and dignity.
Is not acceptable or even tolerated
- Sexual content
- Prostitution or sexual invitations
- Threatening, harassing, discriminating, criticizing, harming or attempting to harm
- Terrorist and/or hateful comments
- Send, transmit, share viruses or worms
- Show dishonesty, deception or discrimination
- Post hateful, inaccurate, shocking, defamatory, obscene or personal grievances
- Send or post chain letters, spam, or any unsolicited advertisements
- Presenting an inaccurate self-profit, fictitious, false identity, use of pseudonym or misrepresentation (content and photo)
- Create and/or use or attempt to use someone else’s profile
- Create false skills
- Use, copy, disclose, post data that you do not own or have permission to use
- Violate intellectual property rights, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade or military secrets or any information that is subject to court or legal order.
- Bypass or attempt to circumvent the WBNBC computer security or its members
- Do reverse engineering, decipher or attempt to decipher part or all of the source codes
Important details on how to read this Agreement.
If a court having jurisdiction over this Agreement decides that one or more of the clauses are not binding, both parties agree that the same shall be amended by the court, while maintaining the finality. If the court is unable to do so, both parties agree to request the court to remove the unenforceable part and enforce the remainder of the Contract. To the extent permitted by law, the French version of this Agreement is binding, while other translations are provided for convenience purposes only. This Agreement (including any other terms and conditions that we may use if you use any feature of the Services) is the sole agreement between us in terms of Services. It cancels and replaces all previous Contracts for Services.
If we do not act as a result of a breach of this Agreement, this does not mean that WBNBC waives its rights under this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your use of or use of the Services) to any other person without our consent. However, you agree that WBNBC may assign this Agreement to a purchaser without your consent. This Agreement does not contain any stipulations for others.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Agreement and will notify you accordingly. We accept that amendments cannot be retroactive. In the event of disagreement with such changes, you must no longer use our Services.
By using the website services (www.wbnbc.world), you acknowledge all conditions. By clicking ‘‘LOGIN’’ or any similar item you become a member and you agree to a legally binding agreement with WBNBC, The Best Network of Business Contacts Inc. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not click ‘‘LOGIN’’ or any similar item.
WBNBC, The Best Network of Business Contacts Inc. may amend the Contract and policies regarding cookies, control of usage information and statistics. You will be notified of such changes thirty (30) days prior to their implementation. If you object to such changes, in whole or in part, you may close your account. If you keep using the services after such changes are implemented, it implies that you agree with the updated terms.
Opening an Account
To be eligible to open an account you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Create a secure password as prescribed
- Protect and not divulge your password
- Abide by the rules (Is not acceptable or even tolerated)
- Remember that you are personally responsible for your account use and ownership
- Report any misuse
- Quickly report any intrusion or identity theft so that your account can be blocked or closed by the network administrator
- Understand that your published information can be viewed, copied, used, and shared by other users
- Understand that WBNBC have no obligation to post information or content. We may remove any information or content at our sole discretion, with or without notice
- Understand that we can use your personal information for statistical purposes (Example: Age, gender, country, function, and other relevant data)
- Understand that WBNBC is not responsible for products or services marketed by a third party through the network
- Understand that WBNBC does not review the content published by its members or others and acknowledge that we are not responsible for third parties and other members’ content and information
- Understand that WBNBC can restrict the way you connect and interact with our Services
N.B. Any fraudulent use will result in a transmission to the authorized legal authority in the country concerned.
The rights of Members and/or Visitors to re-share the information and content you published as part of the Service to the extent that they have been copied and re-shared prior to termination
All amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain due after termination.
In the unlikely event of a legal dispute between us, we agree to resolve it in the courts of Quebec, Canada
Exemption and limitation of liability
In order to lighten the text, it will be listed ‘‘WBNBC’’ instead of ‘‘WBNBC The Best Network of Business Contacts Inc.’’
This constitutes our disclaimer as to the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WBNBC AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES (AND ALL THOSE WHOM WBNBC COLLABORATE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED LIABILITY OR WARRANTY (FOR EXAMPLE: WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PARTICULAR USE, DATA ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE".
AS CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT ALL OF THESE EXCLUSIONS OR CERTAIN WARRANTIES ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU.
Disclaimer of liability
Restrictions on our legal liability to you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS WBNBC ARRANGED A DISTINCT AGREEMENT VOTING AND REPLACING THIS AGREEMENT), WBNBC (AND ALL THOSE WITH WHOM WBNBC COLLABORATES TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR OTHERWISE IN CASE OF SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS, OR REVENUES RELATED TO SERVICES (FOR EXAMPLE: DISTURBING OR OFFENSIVE DECLARATIONS, DURATION INTERRUPTION OR LOSS, USE, OR CHANGE OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION).
IN NO EVENT WBNBC'S LIABILITY (AND ALL THOSE WITH WHOM WBNBC COLLABORATE TO PROVIDE SERVICES) IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR ALL CLAIMS WILL EXCEED THE LOWEST SUM OF THE FOLLOWING TWO (2) AMOUNTS: (A) FIVE (5) TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR ANNUAL FEES YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE, IF ANY, OR (B) US $1,000.
THIS RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTES THE BARGAINING BASIS BETWEEN YOU AND WBNBC AND APPLIES TO ALL CLAIMS (FOR EXAMPLE: WARRANTY, LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW), INCLUDING WHETHER WBNBC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES IN RESPONSIBILITY DO NOT FULFILL THEIR ULTIMATE PURPOSE.
CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW RESTRICTIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY. THEREFORE, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE LIKELY NOT TO BE OPPOSABLE TO YOU.